66Analytics Terms of Service
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using the https://66analytics.com/ website (the "Service"), our sold software products or extensions (the "Product(s)"), operated by AltumCode ("us", "we", or "our") (https://altumcode.com/).
By accessing or using the Service or Products you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service or our Product.
- When you purchase any of our products, you get the license to use that product, you do not own it.
- Our license grants you, the purchaser, a non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the product.
- You are allowed to create one single production website with one license of our products.
- You are allowed to use that same license in a development environment at the same time, for your own testing and development (if any).
- You are allowed to modify the source code of the product, which is open-source, and you take responsibility for the changes you make to the source files of the product.
- You are allowed to sell/transfer your license and rights to use the product, along with your business built around the product (your whole website business) to one client.
- You are not allowed to sell/transfer your license and rights to use the product alone for more than the actual license cost.
- You are not allowed to extract any parts of the code and make use of them outside of the product.
- You can only use our products for lawful purposes.
- You are allowed to have free guests, users on your website, which is built with our products.
- You are not allowed in absolutely any way to have paid users, which are users that pay you money or give you something in return for membership access to your website, which is built with our products.
- You are allowed to have free and paid guests, users on your website, which is built with our products.
- Our product is sold as is at that point in time.
- While we listen to feedback, we do not promise that suggested changes, new features or any other changes related to the product will be done.
- We reserve the rights to completely disable your license, support, and future updates if you break any of the licensing terms specified or copyright.
- Support is only provided to customers who prove that they own a legal and complying license.
- Support is provided as a bonus, for 6 months (included in the price of our product) for free.
- Support times can vary from 1-7 business days, depending on various factors. We always try to get back to you as fast as possible.
- We may have periods where we may get flooded with support emails or any other similar situations. If we do not answer in a timely manner, consider "pinging" us, as we're all human.
- After your support period expires, you are not required to extend it, but you will lose support.
- After your support period expires, you can extend it for another 6 months for 40% of the price of the product.
- Support is strictly provided via Email & it requires you to send a proof of purchase.
- Also, it should go without saying: If you use any type of hate speech, harassment, defamation, disrespectful language...etc against us, you will instantly be discarded from receiving support.
What is included in support?
- Answering technical questions directly related to the product.
- Answering non-technical questions directly related to the product.
- Help with potential bugs or issues.
- Higher chance of getting suggested features, changes into future updates.
What is not included in support?
- Free installation, updating or customization services.
- Providing help for problems caused by altering the source code of the product.
Because of the fact that we are selling digital products, refunds may or may not be given, depending on the situation.
Refunds may be given in the following circumstances (examples):
- The product does not work as described.
- The product has a security vulnerability and is not fixed in a timely manner.
- The product was purchased but not downloaded / installed within a 1 month period.
- If we come to a special agreement with you.
Refunds may not be given in the following circumstances (examples):
- You do not want the product anymore.
- The item did not meet your expectations (you have a full working demo that you can check, prior to purchasing).
- You do not have sufficient expertise to handle and use the product.
- You can no longer access or use the product, in case we decide to discontinue or stop selling the product. As mentioned above, we reserve the rights to discontinue the product at any point in time.
Before purchasing, make sure to read the features, check the documentation, including the demo properly so we can avoid these situations from the beginning.
You expressly understand and agree that AltumCode shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the services or products; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service or Products; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) any content obtained from the Service or Products; or any other theory of liability.
Governing law & jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Romania & Romanian jurisdiction, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service or Products, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service or Products.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service or Products immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links to other websites
Our Service or Products may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by AltumCode.
AltumCode has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that AltumCode shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Our Service reserves the rights to change anything related to our service, products or these terms of services page any point in time. By continuing to access https://66analytics.com/ after those changes, you are agreeing to the changes.
How to contact us
If you have additional questions or require more information on our Terms of Service, do not hesitate to contact us via email.
This terms of service page was last updated on 1 August, 2021.